Junior Web Developer
Do you dream in digital? Do you play well with others? Are you passionately curious enough to find innovative solutions? Are you brave enough to raise your hand and ask questions? Can you sing 99 Balloons in English and German?
Because we’re looking for developers who can work along-side our troupe of rag-tag pigeon enthusiasts here at Urban Influence. We’re a pretty friendly, tight-knit group of people (just ask your Mom) and we’re on a search for the next great programming Wunderkind.
Here’s the mad skillz you’ll need to have on your resume:
- CS degree or 2-5 years of demonstrated experience with the following technologies:
- LAMP Stack Development – Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP
- Knowledge and experience working with the following frameworks and platforms:
- Shopify (or other ecommerce platforms)
- Ruby on Rails and/or Sinatra (major plus)
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Can express your ideas constructively within a team framework
- Experience with Git and other collaborative development tools
- Understands and abides by team coding and documentation standards
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Can communicate constructively with people from non-technical backgrounds
- Solutions driven approach to technical problems
- Understands common software design patterns and optimization techniques
- Passionate about the web, with an eye for design, usability, and user experience
- Online portfolio with current samples of work
If you are interested, please send us an email to email@example.com with “Web Developer” in the subject line along with your resume and a cover letter explaining how you would excel at Urban Influence.