You’re a tenacious, multidisciplinary Project Manager looking for a new challenge. You’re a highly motivated spreadsheet connoisseur that can organize a team of designers with runaway creativity.
You’re always a step ahead, the know-it-all in the room that has all the details, and you can keep a calm head about you in fast-paced environments. You consider yourself a Jack-of-all-trades, that’s happy to jump in to help with a new business pitch or brainstorm with strategists. You’re a people person that can foster strong relationships with our clients, and with your team of creatives. You want to help make bad-ass work!
We are a Seattle Brand, Design, and Interactive firm that has been going strong for 17 years. We are a tight-knit team of designers, developers, writers, and strategist that have helped businesses craft honest and emotional experiences through all mediums.
Skills We’re Looking For
- You will oversee all project from concept, design, to implementation
- Ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope
- Craft and manage relevant project documentation: proposals, scopes of work, budgets, production schedules, etc.
- Cross-functional team lead; provide oversight and support on all client deliverables
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the client and internal team
- Facilitate the team’s daily huddle and drive the team to accomplish their weekly goals
- Manage the client relationship and experience from beginning to end
- Respond to new business inquiries and schedule new business meetings
- Drive and shape Urban Influence project management methodologies
- Work closely with the founder daily to go over all project updates
- 5+ years of agency experience managing multiple projects in an agile/lean environment
- Excellent communication skills. Our Project Managers are the main contact between our clients and our agency, so you must be able to communication project goals as well as the ideas that are behind the work we do.
- Proficiency in project management tools (Monday, Teamwork, Google Docs, Slack, etc..)
- Experience developing statements of work, establishing budgets, staff plans and timelines
- Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams
- Organized and will geek out over process and improving process
- Proven track record in a client-service environment, comfortable being client-facing
- Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on the big picture, details and driving results
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A kick ass work space in the heart of Capitol Hill
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- A free membership to Mode Fitness Gym