You believe that a well-designed and developed website is more than content and pictures. You know what it takes to tell stories on the web and build experiences.
You believe that design and technology go hand in hand and you’re curious about new technologies and new tools. We value collaboration to better yourself. You have an eye for the details, and appreciate the subtlety of minor interactivity and animation. You want to make bad-ass work!
We are a Seattle Brand, Design, and Interactive firm that has been going strong for 17 years. We are a tight-knit team of designers, developers, writers, and strategist that have helped businesses craft honest and emotional experiences through all mediums.
Skills We’re Looking For
- You build beautiful and functional web experiences capturing great design, beautiful transitions and interactions, and clean code
- Lead and Build prototypes and experiences for some of the best brands
- Push what’s possible and creative innovative interactions
- Obsess over nuances and details
- Present to clients and lead CMS trainings
- Work with designers to bring their work to life
- Have a point of view and always bring fresh perspectives
- Have an open and curious mindset to everything you create
- Do great work and be great to work with
- Must have extensive online portfolio
- Regularly updated Github account
- Experience with HTML5/SCSS/JS
- Experience integrating JSON data sources and APIs
- Experience with front-end build tools like Grunt/Gulp, webpack, etc.
- Experience with open source CMSs like WordPress, Craft, etc.
- A background of writing and deploying code, including experience with version control systems such as GIT & Github
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Must write clean code and have knowledge of SEO standards